Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Today was super busy. I started the day off at Laura Pearce for an hour running errands and discussing the plan for tomorrow. Tomorrow I am finally meeting with her jewelry designer to learn all things jewelry. After that I needed to get another pack of clasp so I ran to the bead store quickly before I had class at 12. Luckily the bead store I most commonly go to is on Cobb parkway so getting from there to class was easy. After class I had an SGA meeting. Later, once I got home, I made some bracelets. I don't normally make bracelets but they are usually a big hit at the shows. They are popular because they are probably the cheapest item there so if you aren't looking to spend much that is the item for you. Around 3 some friends came over so I could take pictures of them wearing my jewelry. These pictures are all for the lookbook. This lasted for about an hour. Later that day I dressed my sister up in a few outfits and styled the jewelry with them. There are two sections to the lookbook page, the jewelry styled with outfits and the jewelry on and layered. The outfit section is for the buyers to see how to wear it with clothes and the on and layered section is to see how to layer pieces and just how the pieces look on and where they hit. I uploaded the pictures to the website and edited it. Later I made some pave diamond pieces. I usually try to get these done earlier because they take longer to make & are the more expensive pieces so it is nice to have more of these available at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment