Thursday, April 2, 2015

I ran several errands for Mrs. Pearce to start of my day. After several drop offs, I learned one about jewelry business, I might need to charge for personal drop offs (mainly for gas money), and one thing about myself in general, I am directionally challenged. I am excited to officially start my internship with Mrs. Pearce on Tuesday April 7th. She has decided that I will be most useful in helping with social media and sorting mailing list. After running errands I went to class from 12:00-1:10 then got some lunch, then went home to work on some jewelry. I got a few necklaces done but definitely need to finish a lot more this weekend before the trunk show. My biggest mistake for previous trunk shows was finishing making necklaces too late and having to rush while taking inventory. I plan to finish by mid-day Sunday so I have time to take inventory and make tags for all my pieces Sunday afternoon & monday morning. After making a few necklaces I headed to the bead store for a few supplies - I spent around $200.

No comments:

Post a Comment