Monday, March 30, 2015

I wasn't able to accomplish much today being that most of it was spent at school. I had to go to class from 12-3 but got to Lovett early, around 9:30, to prepare for the day. Before school I made two necklaces for a trunk show on April 6th. I hadn't originally planned for this trunk show but recently decided it was a good idea. I am visiting my sister at the University of Alabama for her birthday on monday and thought it would be a great place for a trunk show. I have spent the last few days planning for this last minute show at her sorority house. In addition to making necklaces today I ran some errands for the show. I needed more trays and jewelry display options to set up for the show so I went to Richards Variety store hoping to find something but unfortunately didn't see anything so then went to the Container Store. The Container Store was a big success, and an expensive one. I spent around $90 on display items (all exact amounts spent will be listed in my final reflection.) This money will need to be covered with profit made during the show. To finish the day off, jewelry wise, I went to a bead store near chesire bridge, which I rarely go to. I got a few pendants for the show and spent around $55. Overall the day was full of school work and errands but hopefully tomorrow will have more actual jewelry making. I also have yet to begin my internship with Laura Pearce, we are meeting soon to discuss times that work for both of us. I am excited to begin the internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment