Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I finished class around 12:00 then went to lunch for a little before I began to make some necklaces. After making around 3 silk knotted necklaces I took some pictures with my DSLR camera. I liked the way some of the pictures turned out but I need to meet with Karey Walter to ask her opinion and figure out a better way to photograph my pieces. The pictures should be good for a website which I plan to start next week. After photographing the necklaces I made a to do list of things that need to be done before the trunk show in Tuscaloosa. I mainly need to take inventory and create tags. I am working with Mrs. Pearce tomorrow but will officially begin my internship on tuesday. I attached a picture for a sneak peak of the photos taken today, also featured are my new trays from the container store.

No comments:

Post a Comment